01 March 2010

La la la la...

I've been meaning to blog.  Really.  I set this whole goal of blogging daily back in 2009.  And then my immune system decided it might be fun to partake in pandemic flu... and I realized that goal might be a bit too lofty.  Especially as one is hacking up a lung.

But here I am, and I will resurrect this blog and, somehow, become a blogger.  I'm almost 2 months into my post h1n1 recovery, so that excuse no longer counts.  Besides, nothing is trendier than jumping on a decade old bandwagon.  More posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil and kind when commenting. Flaming, trolling, and harassing posts will be immediately deleted. Follow the golden rule and all should be good!

Word verification has been disabled for the time being in order to make the blog more accessible. It will be enabled again if spam becomes an issue.

Followers